• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Sekiro - The most intense moments in a video game for me and I have been gaming for 20 years lol

    Sekiro - The most intense moments in a video game for me and I have been gaming for 20 years lol


    The most intense moments in a video game for me and I have been gaming for 20 years lol

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    I DID IT BOYS

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    I got the sakura dance, axe combo down

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    I Created these SNES-like 3D Isshins!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Feels so good to finally beat owl father....IMO he's harder than sword saint...took me 2 months to beat this guy! Lol

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    I want a Scott Pilgrim skin for Sekiro

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    Sekiro (by T.UR)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    It took me 3 days and almost 50 attempts, But I finally beat the Glock Saint!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Gonna tell my kids this is Dragonball z.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Finally … what a great game

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:50 PM PDT

    wich is better?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    Holy cow... I finally did the damn thing!!!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Sword saint is a godlevel boss, good lord! It's taken me over 100 attempts and countless rage quit but I'm so stoked that I did it! FINALLY get to go to new game plus!

    submitted by /u/Disastrous_Panda777
    [link] [comments]

    " Who knows what those Degenerates are up to"

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:00 AM PDT

    Inner isshin, with no items, prosthetic tools, or combat arts.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    It finally clicked :)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Messing up my save scum was probably the best thing to happen to me in this game

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    I beat Sekiro when it first launched with a pretty blind playthrough. I started a 2nd run following FightinCowboy guide to try to get all achievements a few weeks ago. My goal was to get the Shura ending, save scum then go for the last few endings also scumming.

    Well after struggling with the mechanics (seriously most the mini bosses were 10+ attempts) I managed to get to the Shura point of no return. Beat the boss, immediately tried to dashboard and in my panic/jubilation messed up my buttons and my cloud save was locked in. And to make matters worse only the Shura achievement popped. Not the boss or the all bosses beat.

    Decided fuck it, I'm not going through a full playthrough again on NG+3. But it was in the back of my head "the mechanics are fresh, don't give up".

    So redownloaded the game, started it up tonight, my missing achievements popped, and then I went from start to Gyoubu with my first "death" happening during the fight. Granted it's not the most difficult part of the game, but glad I didn't give up. Time to get 100%!

    submitted by /u/mmaknights
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so I'm up here and need to get down there, jumping sends me back here

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Thoughts on Isshin the Sword Saint

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I'm facing Isshin the sword saint, and I have to say that I couldn't be Happier with him as a final boss.

    Sekiro has been a very tough ride for me, lot of rage, anger, but the game made me learn a lot, I reached a point where I adore it now.

    Genichiro, Guardian Ape, Owl and Corrupted monk were the hardest bosses of the game to me (aswell as the most fun). I thought they were enough to prepare me for the final battle, and boy oh boy was I wrong.

    - Four phases. That's pretty nuts. I have nightmare memories of Sister friede and her 3 phases, but here, 4.. that's really taxing on the player.

    Genichiro is actually very fun to fight, because in order to fight isshin properly, you need (imo) to not take a single bit of dammage against the way of tomoe kiddo, in other words, you need to blast his ass each attempts, it becomes a game at some point, you just go through him, always focused because he has the potential to kill you easily or to break your posture if you don't pay attention, but you know you've got what it takes to destroy him hard, that empowers us as players, it feels great.

    - Then isshin comes in, and so does the pain. The first phase by now is something I can get through with 1 to 3 gourds, but it's still hard. I enjoy this phase a lot because of the variety of moves there are, and all the many ways isshin combines them, but it doesn't feel cheap as every attack are telegraphed in predictable ways. The mikiris and combat arts he throws at you are really dangerous, they can One shot kill you, but they allow for nice counter attacks, thus rewarding courageous playing, forcing you to be a real master at fighting.

    - After that, his inner glock saints wakes up, and it becomes a bit more complicated. He non only has much more reach with his spear, he also has longer combos that are very hard to deal with, incredibly powerful combat art that I'm still wondering how to go through without the umbrella, and he attacks fast. This phase is really exhilarating as you have to be much more aware of the spacing with isshin, his posture recovers so damn fast you need to be incredibly aggresive, while not being too much because you'll get punished brutally. You need to find the perfect balance between offense and defense, you need to pay attention to everything he throws at you, and you can almost forget about healing. I like this phase but I just find it a bit bs because of the heights of the white grass. It blocks your view sometimes, making it really hard to know what isshin is coming up with.

    - Last phase is everything at once, but with lightning. I find it great because it was quite under used up to that point in the game. Divine dragon is a nice gimmick fight to make sure you understood the mecannic, but he isn't hard. Here you need the proper timing to not get shocked, it its great, it allows for such satisfying counters, and makes that phase quicker while also scarier.

    As a final word, I found him to be the perfect boss to test if you understood what the games wants you to achieve. The four phases are impressive but they are great in the sense that unlike Gwyn or Gherman, you can't beat Isshin by being "lucky" after a couple tries, as I've seen with some people several times. Here you need to master everything, to be perfect.

    And unlike orphan of kos or Midir, Isshin didn't make me feel like I'd never beat him. From the beginning I understood that by reading his attacks, and punishing intelligently, I'd beat him. I loved this boss, so did I for most bosses and mini bosses of sekiro. This game was great, and I'm hyped as fuck for Elden Ring.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/pearldark
    [link] [comments]

    It’s always the roosters…

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:55 PM PDT

    Father Surpassed: Finally got to Owl (Father) and beat him today!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    I had been avoiding him throughout all my NG cycles until now at NG++. Had the Demon Bell on too. Definitely not the hardest fight in the game, but certainly one of the most beautiful and it might be my favorite! His moves just clicked for me immediately, I'm not sure why but I just got his moveset. Still took a couple tries though, since one small mistake often led to instakill, lol. That remnant description and his final words made me so happy despite his villainhood. All that's left for me is a certain fiery demon and a couple more skills until I've got my platinum!

    submitted by /u/01403667134902567767
    [link] [comments]

    Chained ogre = Randy orton

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Feel guilty about defeating Isshin

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    I beat Isshin yesterday morning, but I feel like I kind of cheated. I went through Genichiro and phase 1 easy peezy "legit" but in phase 2 I waited for him to stop his combos then I cut that bitch with the Mortal Blade, also went for it after he does his jump slam. I went for the occasional Mikiri when he thrusts his manliness at you along with lightning deflection in phase 3. Is this cheap? It still took like 20 tries and I didn't feel honorable, but I suppose the way of the Shinobi and the Ashina is victory at any cost.

    submitted by /u/Gnomologist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment