• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Sekiro - Platinumed Sekiro and sold it. Decided to leave a little something for the next guy

    Sekiro - Platinumed Sekiro and sold it. Decided to leave a little something for the next guy


    Platinumed Sekiro and sold it. Decided to leave a little something for the next guy

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Gotta get in his daily dose

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    Anyone ever notice that the Shichimen Warrior has intestines for a belt?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:52 PM PDT

    I am working on an "All Enemies No Hit" run

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I wanted to share a challenge run with you that I've been working on since mid 2019: "All Enemies No Hit" - the attempt to defeat every enemy in the game without taking a hit. This means not only all bosses and minibosses, but then also every single mob on the way, including all humans, ghosts, fishes, and yes, even every single last cockroach in Ashina in one playthrough.

    I've produced a trailer that you can watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKaCeCIPKTQ

    The trailer is very dark and somber as I tried to create a connection to the Shura/hatred storyline which was my favorite in Sekiro. Can you catch all the references to the game? The only change I have made since the trailer is that I have decided to not get the Demon Bell.

    The run itself will most likely clock in at somewhere between 12-16 hours - I don't know the exact time yet as I'm still doing changes to the route. Due to the length I'll have to split the attempts into several Twitch streams on seperate days. But the run itself is not segmented: If I take a hit anywhere from anything, I have to restart from the beginning in order to make it count.

    Routing and practicing this took me about one and a half years with the help of a few friends (in particular, DrakeLC who is working on a very interesting stealth run), and I've been doing attempts for a while now. My PB (the lowest amount of hits in the entire run) is currently 21, my distance PB (the farthest I've gotten without taking a hit) is Giraffe in Gun Fort. I strive to get this run until Elden Ring's release, but am prepared to continue running it after January 2022 if neccessary.

    Thank you for reading and watching, be well!

    submitted by /u/TheUrbanOrb
    [link] [comments]

    The Future is now, Old Man.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    What a rude samurai...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Just got platinum, this is by far my favorite game

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    What do I do with this boss?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    So I'm on my first playthrough of the game and I just got to the Demon of Hatred. I've heard that a lot of people consider him extremely difficult and maybe even the hardest boss. I fought him a couple times just to try to get a feel but I'm not sure of anything special that would help. I tried using the Mortal Blade and it seemed to work decently. I really don't know what items or techniques would work best so if anyone has any advice it'd be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/A_AR0_N
    [link] [comments]

    Tips?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Getting Sekiro in a few days and I am looking for any advice. I've all the dark souls games and Bloodborne but this one looks much harder lol

    submitted by /u/borgle101
    [link] [comments]

    Owl (Father) No Hit in 70 seconds

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:57 PM PDT

    Did this for u/ValueBaby

    Honestly, in my opinion, I feel Inner Father is harder yet faster to beat compared to Owl (Father) . The 2nd phase is just terrible because of his disappearing move with the owl.
    I think next I want to attempt a speedrun of these fights with demon bell/no charm.

    Anyways, Cheers shinobis!

    https://youtu.be/ElgMjXiRZw8

    submitted by /u/joe_x0f
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting Owl Father One-handed w/ Bell Demon... I've been inexplicably struggling with mikiri counter, so my apologies for the bit of rage at 3:30.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Are there areas I should avoid and can I upgrade my gear?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:07 PM PDT

    I recently finished the Dark Souls trilogy and started Sekiro. I'm having an unusually hard time progressing and it made me wonder if I was missing something.

    In DS1 you could easily mess up at the start and head towards the catacombs or New Londo since the path to the undead burg was not obvious. Is there a similar trap for beginners in Sekiro?

    Also, I'm used to upgrading my weapons but I'm not seeing a smith or any upgrade materials, are we meant to keep the same weapons all game?

    Any other advice for beginners is very much welcome as long as they aren't too spoiler heavy.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/dwarf_in_a_giant
    [link] [comments]

    It took me forever to get past Great Shinobi Owl last night, but it was worth it in the end

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    yeah guys i did it... a no prosthetic tool + no leveling up damage run. (sorry for the audio in the bg)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Best game I never knew existed!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    Played like 50+ playthroughs of the DS games, loved them obviously. Literally only about 10 days ago found out sekiro existed. No idea how I missed it. Now fighting isshin and feel like I might take a day or two for sure.

    It's seriously amazing. Not as hard as some of the Xbox reviews made out, implying it was "hard for the sake of hard", and didn't give the same satisfaction from victories as DS as bosses were too ridiculous.

    The demon of hatred was by far the hardest (isshin might take over though), such a cool boss lore wise, when it all clicked as to who it was it made the fight so much more epic. Didn't realise there was a spam to win either, shame on you if you do it!

    Only killed the 2 out of water headless guys after the hate demon cos I didn't realise how the confetti worked, was waiting the whole game for 'apparition enemies' and decided to use it to see if I could hit the orbs of the second dark warrior guy and it worked!

    Also did mibu village, mt kongo and the gun fort all before finding genchiro. Had to google how to progress and couldn't believe I'd missed him so far back, fighting him when you're supposed to must be really tricky.

    All in all it's a pretty perfect game. Need to switch from Xbox so I can play demon souls and bloodborne because fromsoft are literally the best game developers that exist right now.

    submitted by /u/___JohnnyBravo
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my first Mikiri on Isshin

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I reckon my death count at Sword Saint Isshin stands at 30 minimum (incl. all the times Genichiro killed me, people say he's a pushover at this stage of the game but, uh, not for everyone!). Anyway it seems the hard thing about this guy is his weird timings and none more so than for the thrust. I count myself not bad at getting Mikiri counters but Isshin is just fucking me up every time. Kind of embarrassing to just get stabbed right thru the middle time and again but there you go.

    Anyway the fact I just managed a Mikiri after trying this fight so many times means maybe I am making progress and will get him in the end. It's gonna be a long time tho.

    submitted by /u/Medium_Choice_6397
    [link] [comments]

    Weird FPSdrops om multicore chips after latest free content update.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Hey! I'm not sure if any modern hardware owners suffering from same problem but here is the solution that helped me out with my e5 1650, just turn off hyperthreading support in BIOS settings, it works like a charm! Btw, the problem itself was when i crank up resolution i'm start to get weird stutters when a lot of FX happenning on the screen, but on the old patches i'm alays gpu not cpu bounded.

    submitted by /u/lithops_slowshy
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you guys for helping fellow Shinobi. Wouldn't be possible without your help.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Here’s a dumb question: Could you use The Way of Tomoe in real life?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Is it possible to use a weapon as a lightning rod then shoot it at your enemy as Genichiro does?

    Obviously Genichiro has screwed up this technique A LOT judging by the state his arms are in so while attempting this is not at all advisable, could it be done?

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    Owl Father Everyday until Elden Ring is out #57 - 167 days left to ER :)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    What are some bosses or enemies of Dark Souls series and Bloodborne that you would love to fight with Sekiro's combat system and vice versa ?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 12:04 AM PDT

    By Sekiro's combat system I mean the deflection and posture breaking system. For me I think Ornstein from Dark Souls 1, Nameless King from Dark Souls 3 and Ludwigs Holy Blade form from Bloodborne would be amazing to fight with Sekiro's combat system.

    For the reverse I would say I would love to fight the Guardian Ape and Blazing Bull with Bloodbornes combat system.

    submitted by /u/mrnicegy26
    [link] [comments]

    Can I (for now) skip lady butterfly and this "headless" boss?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    Not gonna lie guys, I need more gourd seeds and consumables to take them on. Can I come back to them at any time during my play through or will they disappear? Thank you

    submitted by /u/shfww
    [link] [comments]

    Black Screen/Frozen game on launch (PC)?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:41 PM PDT

    I decided to open Sekiro for the first time in a few weeks and was met with a black screen/Activision screen but frozen. I tried the solution with the graphicsconfig file and nothing helped. I tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling as well, nothing works. I can't figure out what's wrong. Any clues?

    submitted by /u/e_smith338
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment