• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Sekiro - Still struggling with him more than all of the Inners

    Sekiro - Still struggling with him more than all of the Inners


    Still struggling with him more than all of the Inners

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:43 AM PDT

    Look at what I just ordered! So freakin' badass!!!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Gonna try making it through all 9 phases without cheese this time, wish me luck!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 167)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    On my recent hike, come across this spot. Reminds you anywhere in the game?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 07:52 AM PDT

    Robert

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    I have'nt read or watch any lore about Sekiro, does the name Robert the armored knight screamed when he is falling is somehow connected to the Robert's firecrackers?

    submitted by /u/alvnrfrma14
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat this asshole after 20 tries. I'm sad I can't point down or throw dung pies on his dead body...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Love the lady butterfly fight

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:29 PM PDT

    I haven't beat her yet but I absolutely love it, I could kind of read the attacks in the first half and it took me three tries to get to the second phase, the entire time it feels completely beautiful since it's such a good flow between counters and dodging and even incorporation of the monkey axe doing some damage. It just felt like it was a true duel and then the second phase starts and I'm completely overwhelmed, I didn't understand what the snap pea was for so I used it early but with the mic of illusions and the butterfly lights along with the before mentioned amazing combat I absolutely Love this boss, at least for now. But at least I can enjoy this cool fight even if it takes a while to beat

    submitted by /u/BeanWizard69420
    [link] [comments]

    Just making a post to commemorate the end of a 3 month FromSoftware journey. I platinumed Sekiro. It took me 70h to do 4 playthroughs over the course of 1 week. Damn... I really don’t have a life. Do I? I need to start reading books or something.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    This is the end of my FromSoftware journey.

    I bought Dark Souls: Remastered on May 8th. I fell in love with the series. This is the most into a single player game I have been in a long time. I played every game multiple times (except for DS2. That was only 1 playthrough).

    For the last 3 months, I have lived in Myazaki's world. I played all the Soulsborne games and now I finished platinuming Sekiro.

    Bloodborne had the best atmosphere. Dark Souls 1 was my first and so will always be a special game. Sekiro had the best combat.

    Still, I put in 70h over 4 playthroughs of Sekiro in one week... Feels kind of sad, tbh. Those are fulltime job hours. That doesn't feel like an accomplishment. It feels like proof that I have no life.

    I know these platinum posts are a dime a dozen, so I will probably end up deleting this soon. I am going to be nuking this Reddit account to try and cut down on screen time. I need to do something more productive with my time like reading, or exercising, or something.

    Still, just sending out love to the whole community around these games. You are all awesome. Great community. Every journey, every struggle, and every player is amazing. Be proud of yourself, everyone.

    Goodbye, friends. Don't you dare go hollow. May you find your worth in the waking world.

    submitted by /u/dionarddown
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, my first ever Platinum game! Only took me 5 playthroughs to get those levels...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    After a week of struggling I finally got him

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    just noticed that after you defeat the Headless, you will be able to see faces in his fire (just look closer)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Say goodye to your life Isshin! Beat him on NG2+ on third attempt. I think I've spent so much time on him in previous games that I've got the hang of his second phase. Only have the Shura ending to go now, so looking forward to speeding through and smashing it out now!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:11 PM PDT

    One of the better runs against Genichiro - No damage aggressive playstyle

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:24 PM PDT

    GUYS THEY JUST REALISED FOOTAGE OF SEKIRO 2, THIS IS A BRAND NEW PROSTHETIC IN THE GAME (sources: Dude, trust me)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Guardian Ape

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    Is there a good way to defeat him? I've been fighting him for 8 hours (I know that's not very long, all done in one day) but his attack pattern seems very "wild" is there a good pattern to follow?

    submitted by /u/SilverCrow__
    [link] [comments]

    Using the randomizer mod, finally mist noble received a worthy name for his powers

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    What is your favorite combat art?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Astetically I love One Mind, but for practical use, I love ichimonji double

    submitted by /u/DepressedFellow20
    [link] [comments]

    I killed Anayama out of boredom but he still calls me "good Sir" while dying. Now I feel so bad.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Does this game have online like Dark Souls?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Can I be invaded and can people leave messages on the overworld?

    submitted by /u/TrainerKujo
    [link] [comments]

    I found this on MAL, there's 8 ch in total

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    DoH TIPS

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    For the people who are encountering the Demon of Hatred or have been stuck on the fight, USE MALCONTENT FINGER WHISTLE AND SUZAKU'S UMBRELLA. I promise you, these prosthetics tools are life-savers.

    Also, make sure to always circle him and hit from behind!

    I'm on my second playthrough and I just defeated the DoH on my 3rd try after putting off the game for weeks. My first encounter with DoH was a total cheese fight, so actually beating this boss for real had me shaking lol.

    Oh, and don't forget the rice and divine grass for extra backup 😉

    submitted by /u/Heretic_maggot9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment