• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    Sekiro - This piece probably took the longest to do so far in my vector art endeavors. Sekiro vs. The Corrupt Monk - Created in Adobe Illustrator

    Sekiro - This piece probably took the longest to do so far in my vector art endeavors. Sekiro vs. The Corrupt Monk - Created in Adobe Illustrator


    This piece probably took the longest to do so far in my vector art endeavors. Sekiro vs. The Corrupt Monk - Created in Adobe Illustrator

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:12 AM PDT

    Guardian Ape done by one of my favorite artists - PITCH CANKER

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    This is the first and only game I have ever gotten a platinum trophy on.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I Beat Sekiro With Zero Parry (L1/RB) & Zero Death.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    Saw this pic and knew it was the perfect fit for this

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    八百比丘尼の休息 Priestess Yao's rest (by Chuno)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:24 AM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 164)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 06:37 AM PDT

    The one-armed wolf

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Enemies won't spawn after Ashina Castle Gate??? It then sends me to the cut scene where you get your arm cut off when I reach a certain point. I just cleared the Hirate Estates and all the enemies were there. All other areas have enemies. No cheats/mods. Not a NG+ though it is my second save state.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    I'm not proud of myself but you gotta do what you gotta do thx reddit for the tips

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:02 PM PDT

    I started Sekiro two days ago and I already had to change my wallpaper. What an awesome game ❤️

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    FINALLY BEAT THE MORTAL JOURNEY GAUNTLET!!!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Parrying Owl like the casual he is

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:04 PM PDT

    Is Owl (Father) supposed to be a 17 minute fight, or am I playing this game wrong?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    I'm super stingy with items and spirit emblems, so I play most boss fights without them. Beating him this way was super satisfying. But it made me wonder if I'm just playing wrong lol. Never had a souls boss take this long.

    submitted by /u/johnrudolphdrexler
    [link] [comments]

    This game really is something else! She REALLY felt it! (161 heart rate killing the Owl!)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    Question about Genichiro

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Just started playing sekiro for the first time and I'm really struggling with this guy I don't want any tips so please don't tell me any I'm just curious if he was a struggle for anyone else and how long he took for you to beat, or if I'm just bad lol.

    submitted by /u/PaulCopMallCop
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat the last boss after 43 tries, with it being only my third time getting to the last phase. I'm kind of in shock. What an adventure this game has been!

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Quit this game after buying it because I couldn't get past the Chained Ogre, Juzou or the Samurai General. Came back months later and beat them all in one night. Flew through the rest of the game in a week. Hit a wall at Sword Saint Isshin.

    Could barely get through Genichiro at first, but I felt myself learning each Phase bit by bit. I randomly decided to do a few runs for practice on my lunch break, I only had 1 resurrect node filled up. Got through Genichiro quickly, barely healed during Phase 1 of Isshin. Phase 2 was giving me trouble but I looked up a guide on how to Mikiri which I pulled off this time. To my surprise I was in Phase 3 with some Healing left + my only resurrect node still available. I had only gotten here twice before and messed up the lightning reversal. Somehow this time it went near super well and I managed to whittle him down (thank god I still had that resurrect though since I used it), to my complete shock I saw that red circle and nearly dropped my controller from excitement!

    What an experience this game has been. Definitely entered my Top 5 of all time and it's my second favourite From Software game. Seeing how much you progress between when you first fight a boss vs when you beat them is insane, and having minimal grinding, no "builds" to fall back on, and no one you can summon has pushed me way more than any other game has.

    10/10

    submitted by /u/SaidTheEmu
    [link] [comments]

    Old Monk?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    Just beat Sekiro after playing every other Fromsoftware game.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    The hardest boss in the entire game for me was the first mini-boss in the fathers memory that called dogs to assist him. The guy always had at least a few dogs and they weren't even killed in one hit. The final boss took me fewer tries than this cursed being.

    submitted by /u/KurkkuMopo_Turbo
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to farm skill points ? I keep killing all the monks in the main hall of the senpou temple ( Mortal Blade is needed )gathering around 800 points in 1:30 minutes, is there a way better than this ?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 04:49 PM PDT

    Did I accidently rush the game?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    First playthrough, I'm about 10 hours in and I'm about to beat Issin the final boss? Did I go too fast and miss a lot of the important stuff, I've kinda just been killing and moving forward. The only big bosses I've killed were lady butterfly and the horse man

    submitted by /u/PsychoLuv_
    [link] [comments]

    Emma monkey identity?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:24 PM PDT

    When Emma tells you the story of the monkey eating the rice ball, is it the Gurdian Ape? Or just a random monkey, or some other guy?.

    submitted by /u/justadiceykodama
    [link] [comments]

    lord help me i cannot obtain the flame barrel

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    so, i need the flame barrel cause googles telling me thats a good way to defeat the ogre, im at hirata estate rn, beat all the dudes by the bonfire, im like 90% sure its the correct bonfire (first on the right?) but it is not spawning for me to pick up, i searched this reddit and found some other people with the same issue but no solution, am i just doomed to continue the game without this item?

    submitted by /u/ClownScum
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment