• Breaking News

    Friday, November 22, 2019

    Sekiro - Lore Thursday - Megathread

    Sekiro - Lore Thursday - Megathread


    Lore Thursday - Megathread

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:10 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    Welcome to this Megathread, here you can discuss the lore of the game, and possible story plots you have discovered.


    This megathread is part of our --> Weekly Schedule! <--


    Rules:

    • Discussion on Lore only, any off-topic or otherwise troll comments will be removed.

    • Be civil, it could be your neighbour on the other side!

    • Read the Subreddit Rules, Guidelines and FAQ before posting!

    • To mark your comment as a spoiler, if you so wish, use >!Spoiler here!< like this: Spoiler here


    The thread is marked as a spoiler, so speak to your hearts content!


    If you have a question for the Moderators, message us here

    Also be sure to join our Discord: discord.gg/SekiroSDT

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Photos taken moments before disaster

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:51 AM PST

    This games GOTY for me anyone else feel the same?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:28 AM PST

    I did not use Divine Confetti when fighting ape....why would you??

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:08 PM PST

    Sekiro got a nominee for GOTY

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    This was a given for me, but I think it's possible! Sekiro could definitely win. Control is out of the equation most likely. Death Stranding will do really good in votes I'm sure but at the same time it's a pretty controversial game. Resident Evil 2 is good but it's still just a remake and doubt a horror game will get it. Super Smash Bros Ultimate is the biggest competition (we all know how Nintendo fans are) and the Outer Worlds has its fair praise but not as much as Super Smash Bros. Sekiro is truly a unique and innovative game. I've never played such fluid combat in a game, and the overall atmosphere is unparalleled. PLEASE vote for Sekiro as GOTY. We can do this!

    submitted by /u/Articis
    [link] [comments]

    Killing apparition-summoning Lady Butterfly with an anti-apparition blade :D

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:37 PM PST

    Full Sekiro Inktober Fanart Collection by Devlinart!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:23 PM PST

    Blazing Bull Circa 2019 (Colorized)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:57 PM PST

    Annnnd Roll Credits! Completed my first playthrough of this masterpiece and got the immortal severance ending! I platinumed Bloodborne and I have to say Isshin The Sword Saint is the hardest thing I’ve done in a video game. This is tied with Bloodborne for my favorite game of all time! 10/10!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:59 AM PST

    Playing blind

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Hey all massive soulsborne fan. I'm a patient gamer and sekiro finally is on sale on PSN store.

    One of my favourite things I did gaming was play Bloodborne blind the first time. Does sekiro have similar elements and would you recommend playing blind the first time?

    submitted by /u/ryans_privatess
    [link] [comments]

    This probably gets posted a lot but wow, what an incredible game

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 06:40 PM PST

    I'm new to From Software games, Sekiro being my first. I originally bought The Witcher 3 from GameStop but the copy I bought didn't work and they didn't have any other copies in store, so I said fuck it and paid another $10 and bought Sekiro, as I've heard so much about it.

    I bought the game two days ago and today I made it to Gyoubu the Demon. I worked a long shift today so I didn't get a chance to play a lot but I got to the Chained Ogre and beat him after the 9th try!

    I have no idea how good I'm doing so far, I'm not sure if that's good or not for my first From game but it felt like such an accomplishment when I finally got it. Really enjoying the challenge so far after being disappointed by how easy the last few games were for me.

    After today I'm definitely going to check out the Dark Souls series a little more.

    submitted by /u/FalsePhantasm
    [link] [comments]

    Hi I’m the Chained Ogre. Welcome to Sekiro!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:23 PM PST

    Which Bosses/MiniBosses going to Disappear after Corrupted Monk / Guardian Ape and Divine Dragon

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:48 PM PST

    Hi Minna;

    Is there a list about it ? Because I didn't find it :/

    submitted by /u/SonBaris
    [link] [comments]

    After 87 attempts, beating Isshin was one of my proudest gamer moments

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 07:08 PM PST

    My sekiro Tattoo

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:08 AM PST

    Just installed this theme and..

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    Halfway through SW: Fallen Order

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 05:56 PM PST

    And holy crap does this game owe a ton to Sekiro. It's more reminiscent of FromSoftware's latest than any Star Wars game, more than even Respawn's last single player release, Titanfall 2. Sure, they took out the stealth and added in force abilities, but the meat of the combat, with lightsabers, is incredibly like Sekiro. The parrying, dodging, and there's even an Ichimonji-like move! There's even an upgrade like double Ichimonji! One thing I wished they'd also brought over is Wolf's quickness. There's more climbing and platforming in FO and I wish Cal moved as fast.

    submitted by /u/hrakkari
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One X performance

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 11:38 PM PST

    Wondering what the state of the game is in November 2019. All reports I find are from before or on launch. I believe the latest patch is 1.04. I am debating between Xbox One X version and PC (have some credit for Xbox store and it's on sale there now).

    Does it have a 1080p performance mode on Xbox?

    submitted by /u/plastikman111
    [link] [comments]

    Your bad freehand drawing for the day. Yes I messed up his right hand super bad and couldn't fix it

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:06 PM PST

    Should I start sekiro?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:47 AM PST

    I've never played a from software game, mainly cause it didn't appeal to me and I've always been a FPS player. Recently I started playing other stuff like God of war, cup head, Witcher 3, and most recently Jedi fallen order. I played JFO on Jedi master the one below the hardest one, and the game felt easy to me. Sekiro is one sale right now and I was wondering if it's worth it for a player like me?

    submitted by /u/Aadilnc5
    [link] [comments]

    Difficulty ( spoilers)

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 02:45 PM PST

    Is it me or is the true monk stronger than the divine dragon

    I beat the dragon on my second try but the true monk took around 30 goes, did anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/skyrim_expert
    [link] [comments]

    Soulsborne & Sekiro - College Survey

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:47 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm doing a survey for my Game Design dissertation. Chose to do it on one of my favourite subgenres.

    The survey is a study on the opinions of players regarding the level(s) of difficulty playing FromSoftware games and the application of a feature similar to Assist Mode from Celeste. It focuses on FromSoftware games (Demon Souls, Dark Souls , Bloodborne or Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice) and requires previous gameplay experience of any of these titles. You don't need experience with Celeste.

    It's quite short, should take 2-3 minutes, no more.Every response is hugely appreciated, it really benefits me, if you have a few spare minutes please fill the survey below:

    LINK REMOVED

    EDIT: I got 550 responses and that's definitely enough, there's a ton of really great gems with super beneficial knowledge in these responses. Thank you everyone who responded or clicked this post in attempts to. Couldn't ask for a better turnout!

    HUGE THANKS!

    submitted by /u/TheGankLord
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! - I just got sekiro but my character can not move at all and I dont know what to do!!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 01:09 PM PST

    So I was all excited to play sekiro , watched all the cutscences and as soon as I can start playing I relise that I cannot move my character at all he just turns around

    Please help!!

    Edit: on pc

    submitted by /u/zinedinebo
    [link] [comments]

    Sekiro does not recognize Sculptor at the start of the battle

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:18 PM PST

    From what I've searched, Sekiro should recognize the Sculptor at the start of the battle after you spoke to the Delapilated Temple merchant and to the "red armoured guard" that stands wounded before the idol that warps you to the battle.

    Yes I've given him all the sakes and eavedropped his conversations with Emma.

    Did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/Xerxes787
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment