• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Sekiro - I like to think that this is what Tomoe looked like.

    Sekiro - I like to think that this is what Tomoe looked like.


    I like to think that this is what Tomoe looked like.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Anyone understands yet? ��

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    When Demon of Hatred gets to phase 2 and 3

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    This screenshot from Cyberpunk 2077. That arm looks familiar.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    It might not be DLC but it's definitely more lore

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Let’s dance bois!

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    To feel like a god for playing hard games��...You?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Ng+3 Isshin finished off with mikiri counter

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Another camera meme

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Shura? You can’t be serious. I am, and don’t call me-

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Sekiro enemy design is very interesting

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    One thing I noticed about sekiro that I don't see in a lot of games is that how they made enemies unique even with one single weapon. Like the katana wielding enemies. You have basic Ashina soldier who are easy to deflect and kill, then hat wearing ones who can block attacks, the bandits dual wield sword and torch and use it in combat, they also throw dirt at you, the purple ninjas have unique fight style, there are two types of blue ashina samurai and both have different combat styles. Then those red samurai who dual wield. They created so many enemies using sword and yet they all feel different to fight against. All of it feels very natural and realistic in a way even though it's a fantasy game. Most games don't even put one third effort, instead they just make them damage sponges.

    submitted by /u/Berserker_Durjoy
    [link] [comments]

    Loyal To The End...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    Save 35% on Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice on Steam ($38.99)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    The most INFURIATING days of my life. About 50 attempts, many deaths so close to final death blow... Many rage quits and mouse thrown across the room. Finally did it, but now want to do it again. BEST FIGHT SO FAR <3

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Any way to easily get a ton of Divine Confetti?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I'm more frustrated by Headless than any actual boss I've fought in this game, and probably the biggest reason for that is that every one or two times I lose, I have to go grind up some divine confetti from the blue samurai in the castle. So instead of a normal boss that takes 30 seconds to get back to after I die, every attempt at a Headless takes 10-15 minutes of tedious extra work. I get that the fight is (like every fight in this game) ultimately fair, but at this rate it's going to take me like seven years to get the parry timing down to kill one (much less five). Is there any way to get a lot of divine confetti all at once?

    Related, do Headless disappear or can I fight them after killing more bosses? I'm about to start Ashina Depths and I understand things change somewhat after I kill the Corrupted Monk. I've gotten reasonably close to taking a Headless down as is and think I could maybe do it with another memory or two.

    submitted by /u/Ferociousaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Longest two weeks of my life...just beat true corrupted monk...only to get harder from here

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Why do I do this...haha feel the pain live the pain

    submitted by /u/Po-thepanda
    [link] [comments]

    Ok so i have some question lore-wise.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    So we all know that Wolf got stabbed in the chest at Hirata and we all know who did it. But my question is: what the hell did he do in those 3 years between hirata and present time?

    submitted by /u/mob56
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted Monk, Fast Kill (NO DAMAGE) (hope you guys enjoy!)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    A very long collection of PvP clips/fights. The people playing it are getting pretty good. :)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    One last slap in the face from this game...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    ;’(

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Busted his ass 1st fight last night. Annnnnddddddd second fight in the estate immmm getting my ass busted

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    Modded Sekiro beaten with inverted keyboard controls

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    I just beat the sword saint my first time and with only using 2 healing gourds

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment