• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Sekiro - Welcome to the gang, Sekiro! ONE

    Sekiro - Welcome to the gang, Sekiro! ONE


    Welcome to the gang, Sekiro! ONE

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I really like Sekiro even though I really suck at the game. So why not draw him instead. Tribute to the best wolf.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Disrespecting Shinobi Hunter for all the pain he caused me my first playthrough

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Fight atop the ashina castle

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I'm kidding of course, ghost of tsushima is one of my favorite games. (sorry if this has already been done)

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Isshin, but Spongebob

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:47 PM PDT

    Corrupted Monk (Illusion) Kicking My Ass

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    She's beaten me easily 25+ times. But I'm not posting this because I want tips or tricks. I'm posting it because I know I can beat her tomorrow. I got her vitality more than half down in my last two attempts. Tomorrow she falls. And I'm doing it using a combo of deflection, counters, and occasional attacks. No gimmicks!

    submitted by /u/YoogdaDoog
    [link] [comments]

    i finally beat my first playthrough!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:52 PM PDT

    i posted in this subreddit about a week back that i didn't think i could beat this game, but here i am! i finally beat isshin ashina after 26 ATTEMPTS (my boyfriend, who was watching me stream, kept track).

    sekiro is probably my favorite game and i'm so glad i persevered and finished it! i think my favorite fight overall was the guardian ape. everything about him is so cool! thanks to everyone who gave me some tips and advice :)

    submitted by /u/churchflowers
    [link] [comments]

    Goodbye NG+2, Hello NG+3, I only need shura ending now, good Lord how I hate that second phase

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Im sure we all hear it.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Finally beat Genichiro...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    It's done... finally done...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Just made a discovery so mind boggling I think it will change the Sekiro landscape forever

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    I've played all three souls games; beaten them all several times. I love them so much. Hundreds of hours of combat and muscle memory. I start playing Sekiro... And I suck. I don't know why but everything is so scary and I die to each mini boss like 30 times and I restarted after getting stuck on the big metal boss guy.

    So here I am, fighting that giant chained ogre, dying over and over. I sneak attack kill the guy with the hat and furiously hack away at the poor little dude, but for some reason he's fighting back this time. The game gives one of those little hint things. HOLDING GUARD DOES WHAT! I couldn't believe it. This entire time I was under the impression that releasing guard would make the bar go down faster, when it's the complete opposite!!! How stupid am I?

    submitted by /u/garghgargh
    [link] [comments]

    PLAYING "GHOST OF TSUSHIMA", JUST HAD A 'EFFIN PTSD

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    I’m not complaining but...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Where have I seen something like this before ��

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    海贼王隻狼官方联动 龙胤果实的秘密

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    I did it, I finally did it

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Update from my post a couple months ago : https://www.reddit.com/r/Sekiro/comments/gve6rd/i_guess_im_just_bad/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    I have finally finished my first play through, it's taken me around 110 hours and since April 2019. My heart is still racing from killing isshin, my next goal is to get 100% of achievements (any tips appreciated)

    Also thanks to all the people who believed in me and encouraged me not to give up <3333

    submitted by /u/Girafflesnake
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted Monk is such a good boss

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Maybe my fave boss in the game, I have a save file ready to just fight her again and again. The aesthetic of the fight is beautiful. The contrast between her, the snow, leaves and sekiro is more colourful than most of the game. The music is sick. Her swinging animations are graceful but still feel powerful and I just love how she moves overall, even the way she passes the weapon from hand to hand. I also noticed that during her 3rd phase the centipede visibly takes control of her, i had thought it was just there for coolness and lore reasons, but you can actually watch it lead in a direction and her body and glaive will follow in an erratic way and the guardian ape is probably the same now that i think about it

    Shes also fun to fight, perfectly deflecting her to lock her into an attack chain is so satisfying, and the sound of metal on metal makes it even better.

    Crazy tangent but in Bayonetta when Bayonetta is hit her blood becomes rose petals and seeing the leaves scatter as you get hit by the monk reminds me of that lol

    submitted by /u/WakeMeUp0
    [link] [comments]

    Blue screen of death when alt-tabbing

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have this problem? It has happened 4 times already in the last 5 hours. It didn't happen when I first played the game on release.

    The error note reads "unexpected kernel trap", I googled and it was said that it's a driver issue. I have the newest Nvidia driver. None of the other games do this.

    I suspected and ruled out mods as a cause. I uninstalled all mods and it still happened.

    submitted by /u/suppordel
    [link] [comments]

    How to check for bosses that I'm missing?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:26 PM PDT

    I came back to the game after a year and now I can't remember anything. Thr last boss I beat was Divine Dragon and I'm trying to get more prayer beads. The problem is, I don't remember which (optional) boss left. Do I really need to check one by one looking at the guide?

    submitted by /u/Jamesjane5
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I go next?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    So I'm towards the end of the game (I think) I just went into the abandoned temple and killed that extremely weak guy. I'm on the headless but don't know where to go after that. I know there's a castle seige, but IDK how to trigger it (I've beaten both gaurdian ape fights.) Where do I go? I also haven't defeated the corrupted monk.

    submitted by /u/Strickerthegecko
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment