• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Sekiro - Oh the wait

    Sekiro - Oh the wait


    Oh the wait

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:26 AM PDT

    First time fighting the chicken

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Even on new game+

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    The grinding is killing me XD

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Me when I get to the "Ashina fire" part and decide that I want another memory before Isshin fight

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    Owl in the Shura ending be like

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I thought I entered a really late area at first

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Ashina Elite Ujinari Mizuo vs 2x Lone shadows

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Holy Jesus - rarely die here but glad I got this screenshot. The detail in this game you barely see is crazy

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Anyone else felt like this

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    I finally got the game today and I just got passed the chain ogre and now I'm on the next section that I keep dying on, but my question is: whenever you stop playing does the game keep nagging you in the back of the head telling you, "hey you have to get passed this part or else I'll keep annoying you"

    submitted by /u/MustardYoshi
    [link] [comments]

    My drawing of Emma, hope you like it!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Wasn't aware of this Jizo Statue!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Through 4 play throughs, I've been blissfully unaware that if you grapple up onto the pagoda where you fight Seven Spears, there's a Jizo Statue hidden to the back of it!

    If you knew, then apologies for wasting your time....

    If you didn't, then glad I could share my find :)

    submitted by /u/JenovasChild666
    [link] [comments]

    Sh... Shura...

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Loving the new boss this update

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Twisted my arm!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    Now downloading Sekiro! Been trying to put it off, but it is time!

    submitted by /u/skullblade789
    [link] [comments]

    DoH on NG+2!!! First try also baby!!!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Seven Ashina Spears glitch - I'LL TAKE IT lol

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 05:36 AM PDT

    First attempt at a true deathless run (if someone forces you to resurrect, delete save) and I’ve beaten Genichiro and Lady Butterfly

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Finally after a whole month I have gotten all 34 achievements for Sekiro!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Just Thinking About It Is Giving Me the Shakes

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    I completed Bloodborne during this quarantine, and, while extremely difficult, the sense of accomplishment it left me with was unparalleled. It's one of the few games where, after beating a boss, my hands shook.

    My next FromSoft game was Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and, while I did find it brutally difficult and immensely satisfying, there wasn't a boss fight that gave me the same post-victory tremors I got from defeating the Orphan of Kos or the Bloody Crow of Cainhurst, though the Guardian Ape and Genichiro Ashina came close.

    Then came Isshin, the Sword Saint.

    This was the perfect endgame boss for Sekiro. Not only did he test my mettle on everything I learned up to that point, he also forced me to adapt to the heretofore unseen Ashina Style of Spear-Sword-GUN. Soon followed by the style Spear-Sword-GUN-LIGHTNING.

    I died well over 80 times trying to defeat him. There were several points where I questioned whether I was skilled enough to beat him. But when I finally filled his posture bar, when I finally delivered that death blow, and when I heard him say "Finish it!" That was when they returned. The whole reason I played Bloodborne in the first place: Those post victory shakes. When I felt my whole body tremble, I knew I'd accomplished something. That those 80+ attempts were worth it.

    I'm gonna take a break from Sekiro for awhile, but the satisfaction it gave me will stay with me for a very long time.

    submitted by /u/insert_name_here
    [link] [comments]

    If you play on PS4, with a newer big ass TV...for your sanity...please!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:51 PM PDT

    Put the TV on "Game Mode"! I was having so many issues with deflect timing. It seemed unless I hit L1 during the windup I was fucked. So if the enemy attacked quickly I was guarenteed to eat it.

    I did some digging and found that TV modes can affect lag input..not ideal for a game like this.

    Now I have to relearn timing, as I'm hitting L1 too early! But yeah wish I had of known this sooner.. tenzen was shredding my shit and I think this contributed

    submitted by /u/More-Candle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment