• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 24, 2021

    Sekiro - Wish I was there

    Sekiro - Wish I was there


    Wish I was there

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Did it boys. First real achievement in my life.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    I think we can all agree on the best use for the Puppeteer Ninjutsu

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 04:37 PM PDT

    Did this old man rly just do a 360 in the middle of the fight then proceed to shit on me?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 30)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Dying to Isshin, with Charm, no Bell Demon, and three buffs until I get bored (Day 1)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Fighting True Guardian Ape in the poison pool nearby (No Damage / Charmless / Bell Demon / No Hud)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    That's what they get

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    I fight the hardest bosses to relax.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    I'm not joking. I find fighting the bosses in this game relaxing.

    Having a stressful day? I'll go fight Isshin, Owl Father, True Monk, Genichiro, DoH, etc.

    I don't get mad at this game for being unfair, if I did get mad at it before, (which I don't anymore) it was because I knew what I was doing wrong and still did it.

    But, after four playthroughs, I find just fighting the bosses to be extremely relaxing. Feel free to agree with me :p

    submitted by /u/MaleficTekX
    [link] [comments]

    OMFG guys I finally beat him after countless tries!! I even didn't play for a week because he kept fucking my evenings up but now I got his ass!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Poor Emma rlly wish they made her a boss on her own

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Mortal Blade Activated (Great Shinobi - Owl)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    FU LADY BUTTERFLY

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Fiiiiiiiinaaaly killed her! Had given up a few times in the last month or two and played other games. Have finished all the other Fromsoft games (aside from ds2) but was vexed by Sekiro. I wanted so bad to like it because I know how well regarded it is but just couldn't get past LB. Finally just got all the timing down with her and it really did feel godlike. Best boss feeling I've had since beating Orphan of Kos.

    submitted by /u/maakasha
    [link] [comments]

    Then I die. A lot. Owl (Father)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    Headless Grab Attack

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    I've played the game since day one, and I haven't seen anything explaining the headless grab attack. There probably is a video discussing the lore of the the headless but I haven't found it. The headless grab attack was always super weird to me. I mean it grabs you, and pulls a white orb out of your ass. But I just realized what this means. In Japanese folklore the Yokai called Kappa steals human souls. In folklore, the human soul was stored in an organ called the shirikodama, which was a small white ball in your anus. Kappa would steal human souls by grabbing the shirikodama from the human's ass. This is exactly what the Headless does, it reaches into your ass and grabs your shirikodama, your soul. That's also why the headless stores it on its belt. It's collecting human souls. It also has somewhat similar design as the Kappa, at least hair wise. The Kappa have a bald head, with a ring of hair around it, and while the headless doesn't have a bald spot for obvious reasons, it does have a ring of long hair sprouting from from the severed neck. I could be wrong about this but there's a lot of similarities.

    Edit: I found a comment under a video showcasing the grab animation that also says this. Also I was wrong about the headless storing the shirikodama on its belt, it actually shoves it up its own ass.

    submitted by /u/Qopkll
    [link] [comments]

    Which ending should I go for? I’ve gotten all the endings and now I’m going for one last playthrough. I just want the “good ending” but I’m not sure which is which? Also it’s too late for Shura. I have progressed past Shura

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Inner Genichiro

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    I managed to kill the guy once when I was practicing, anyone got any tips for this fight?

    submitted by /u/OneCloud3771
    [link] [comments]

    ayo sekiro reference in this beautiful manga

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 12:03 AM PDT

    My Review of Owl (Father) After Beating Him for the First Time

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Thank you for the upvotes on my previous post. Here's another 'One-Hand, No-Parry, No-Left Stick & No-Damage' boss fight. But this time, it's with Genichiro :)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 05:48 AM PDT

    Missed prayer bead. Possible spoiler

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Edit problem solved thanks guy hopefully this helps https://youtu.be/AnXWXzHB9qs

    TL/DR is there a point if no return for paywr beads?

    I played the game when it launched ok Xbox but got a PS4 a couple years ago so recently repurchased the game to check out the update.

    Well I got all the way to the end doing the hardest ending to get it out of the way and I don't remember what happened but I took a break from the game and lost track of time and recently remembered that the update came out and still hadn't finished that playthrough but I'm 1 bead short.

    I thought I'd beat all the mini bosses but I guess not. So before I go back and walk the entire game world to see what I missed is there a mini boss you can miss and is there a point of no return to keep me from going back to get it?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/waste0331
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment