• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    Sekiro - How she is just a mini-boss?! She gave me a harder time than main bosses such as Genichiro & the corrupted monk who I have just beat in the 1st TRY, while that bitch has been killing me for two days until while i was runnin away 4m her I hopped on a tree and found out that she can’t get to me there😀

    Sekiro - How she is just a mini-boss?! She gave me a harder time than main bosses such as Genichiro & the corrupted monk who I have just beat in the 1st TRY, while that bitch has been killing me for two days until while i was runnin away 4m her I hopped on a tree and found out that she can’t get to me there��


    How she is just a mini-boss?! She gave me a harder time than main bosses such as Genichiro & the corrupted monk who I have just beat in the 1st TRY, while that bitch has been killing me for two days until while i was runnin away 4m her I hopped on a tree and found out that she can’t get to me there��

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:02 AM PDT

    If sekiro fought the armored warrior on a area with no cliffs. How would he have killed him.

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    FINALLY

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    LOL way of tomoe

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    bruh i lowkey did kinda fire against normal genichiro but way of tomoe smoked my ass in 15 seconds 🥲

    submitted by /u/CaidenKutzley
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment