• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 13, 2021

    Sekiro - So yeah , I'm a addicted to this game , I already platinumed it but it's still not enough, will there ever be a dlc or perhaps a sekiro 2 ?

    Sekiro - So yeah , I'm a addicted to this game , I already platinumed it but it's still not enough, will there ever be a dlc or perhaps a sekiro 2 ?


    So yeah , I'm a addicted to this game , I already platinumed it but it's still not enough, will there ever be a dlc or perhaps a sekiro 2 ?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:34 AM PDT

    My best fight with Genichiro so far

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    NO LONGER will this DAMN APE chase me around in my dreams ! Goodbye BUBBLES ! ������

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    I was wondering why this look familiar, i still skip them

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Sekiro school of Parrying.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:33 AM PDT

    Update to my earlier post: after a few more hours of getting all three phases down, the Demon of Hatred is toast. I feel like I ran a marathon.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:23 PM PDT

    Defeating Mist Noble charmless, bell demon, AP1, one handed every day until I get bored (day 1)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Does anyone else want a Sekiro 2? Or just me?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    I was thinking about it, and while I'm so excited for Elden Ring and all the new changes, I really hope it has Sekiros combat system. Addictive as f#%*. That beautiful clang clang is a sirens song.

    submitted by /u/Postitnotes9
    [link] [comments]

    Defeating Isshin charmless, bell demon, no healing every day until Elden Ring is out (day 141)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Sekiro LMTSR: Ashina elite - Itousai Kami-Izumi

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 02:13 PM PDT

    My first ever From Software game I've ever beaten. What a game. Honestly, can't wait to jump into new game+

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    Suck it demon of hatred. Finally dead after two weeks of trying

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I have to tell someone that'll care. Oh my giddy aunt that was one of the strangest fights ever. He had about three moves in phase one that would always rinse me. The worst being the four hit combo with a tracking hit box that was like a homing missile. Managed to retrain the brain to try to block attacks, rely less on the umbrella and only a little bit malcontent'd him in phase three.

    That felt goooooood

    submitted by /u/shibbyingaway
    [link] [comments]

    (Warning a lot of reading and sorry for bad grammar) I'm probably not the first on to think this but this is my version of this idea

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Ok here's a boss idea

    So you would fight the sekiro that took the shura route, he would have all techniques and combat arts except dragon flash, but primarily will use empowered martal draw(this charges up faster then yours), shadowfall ( if you mikiri counter he will leap off you and do the spin attack), one mind, spiral cloud passage, and a new combat art he learned during his massacre through Ashina. He is also immune to fire for obvious reasons.

    He will perfect deflect all your attacks but like yourself will not interrupt you but you will take a decent amount of posture damage.

    Of course like owl and you he is able to mikiri you and if he breaks your posture he will try to preform a death blow doing massive damage or kill you outright, but be careful if you dont resurrect in time he will use the mortal blade to kill you making you start the fight all over.

    (Bonus if your resurrects are locked or are all used up when he performs a death blow that kills it will do a unique desthblow animation like you do to all other bosses when you do the final death blow.)

    He will have use of all prosthetics besides the lapis variants and will use them in his attack strings like owl

    On his first phase hes normal doing basic attacks and using combat arts and prosthetics more often using fire based ones but still uses the normal ones

    In his second phase he became more aggressive and will only use the fire variants of the prosthetics including fire shurikens and Sabimaru(this will inflict poison and fire stasis effects). The firecracker will have a bigger radius and leave fire on the ground for a short time and the flame barrel has a longer range. He will also use healing gourd but this can be interrupted like when enemy's try to regain posture but he only has 8 of them so if he uses all of them he cant heal. He will also have access to sugars that last twice as long as yours but it leaves him open when he uses them.

    In his final phase he will become extremely aggressive extending attack strings and attacks faster he will uses fire in almost everything including basic sword attacks and will inflict fire if you dont deflect his attack perfectly, and he will have the yashariku's sugar effect permanently with none of the down sides. Like demon of hatred he will also bath the battlefield with fire reducing the space of it permanently. He will also try to use Devine grass but he only has one of them.

    This is also were he will use his unique combat art that will start with a flurry of 7 fast hits ending in a variant of one mind that uses the mortal blade, these mortal blade strikes dont do damage if deflected but if blocked deal massive pierce damage with the final hit being a fully charged empowered slash if defected makes you slide backwards.

    Note there is a giant window for you to interrupted him before he uses it because once he starts you wont be able Interrupt him.

    After defeating him you get his combat art called Shiras fury. It cost 3 emblems to do the full flurry 7 hits. 6 emblems to do the mortal mind doing 6 hits each dealing half of damage of a normal mortal draw the the last hit staggering the opponent leaving him open for the final hit casting 6 emblems to do the final fully charged empowered strike.

    Totalling at 15 emblems to do the whole thing and its definitely worth the price. you will have to press the right bumper to do the next part of the combat art so you can cancel it to save emblems.

    This fight is for people who are just masicist or are able to perfect inner isshin while blindfolded 3 time in a row. Note bring a lot of dousing powder and use the fire umbrella often.

    You unlock this optinal boss by completing Gauntlet of Strength: Mortal Journey

    submitted by /u/ninjamonkeyKD
    [link] [comments]

    What would be the best dlc story ?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 12:27 AM PDT

    After 85,5 hours...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I beat owl at Hirata Estate it took so long but i killed him

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Usually a lurker on Reddit. First time playing this game. Lets just say I was very relieved when I downed this darn dirty ape! Very proud of myself.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Headless in Hidden Forest doesn’t fight back

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    In my game, my first and the only encounter with the Headless in the Hidden Forest was after killing the Mist Nobel. He just stands there and lets me attack him without any reaction. He doesn't do anything to my attack till complete death. Anyone has the same experience? Sorry I don't have a video to show this because when I realized this it was too late to record the video.

    submitted by /u/ShikaZzz
    [link] [comments]

    I, uh... I forgot that there aren't walls up here...

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:36 PM PDT

    Now what?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 11:24 PM PDT

    I got too excited and accidentally attacked the merchant pirate that you meet in the beginning of the game so I had to kill him. Thank you FromSW like why make him killable in the first place!

    Problem now is I have made a solid progress in the game already in like an hour or so, I finished hirata state except the infamous Lady 🦋 of course and I am about to fight the 🐎 guy so should I restart or carry on?

    submitted by /u/Nabeeh89
    [link] [comments]

    I FINALLY BEAT THE GUARDIAN APE

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    Fuck that bitch ass ape and his terror roar, it got to the point where I could go hitless in the first phase but was constantly dying bc of his stupid roar; time to spend another 5 hours trying to beat the corrupted monk

    submitted by /u/anupairofcleets
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to downpatch the game to 1.05 for ultrawide to disable vignette?

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    There's a mod on nexus that lets me run the game at 32:9, 5120x1440.

    However, the game has red bars on the screen, since the UI is fixed at 16:9.

    There is a fix for this to remove textures, but the last update was for 1.05, not 1.06.

    Rather than hassling them about a new fix, I thought I could just downpatch to 1.05, but all the info on downpatching I've found is for every version before that.

    Since you guys know everything Sekiro, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

    Thank you in advance. :)

    submitted by /u/Xenoshade
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't even know these were real

    Posted: 12 Jul 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    Best area in the game ?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:02 AM PDT

    Judging by it's beauty , enemies, bosses and lore

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/bassem996
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment