• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Sekiro - My Platinum Run is Going Really Well

    Sekiro - My Platinum Run is Going Really Well


    My Platinum Run is Going Really Well

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    After a file corruption erased all of my souls borne saved data when I was close to platinum, I finally worked my way back and managed to platinum Sekiro. I know I’m late but just thought I’d share.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    W H I R L W I N D ��️ #virtualphotography

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I've drawn Genichiro, hope you like it!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    Isshin and Genichiro on their way to final fight

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Inspired by u/Its_Prophet's similarly edited post I saw here some time ago.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Friend asked for a Sekiro pfp. So I made this based on some of the promo pictures I saw off the internet.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    A cricket... a ******* CRICKET!?!?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Watch with sound

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:00 AM PDT

    Mibu Possession _ Dousing Powder #Virtual_Photography

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:48 AM PDT

    Have you ever noticed this Demon of Hatred secret dialogue after first death blow?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    my favorite farming routine... with a twist

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 03:17 AM PDT

    Do you guys think that if pyramid head was a boss fight(mini or non) that he would be a good one or do you think he'd be just like the Armored Warrior?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    So, my friend Aileen whatched me play through the entirety of sekiro a few minutes ago and in the meantime drew this cool piece of art of wolf, go show her some love, here's her artist card, she's very talented uwu https://laniakkea.carrd.co/

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I think I broke lady butterfly...in sixty seconds ��. Fastest time ever.

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    My first platinum trophy and post

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    How many attack power do i need to face demon of hatred and Isshin?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Suggestions needed

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I can't get the eavesdrop on Kuro for the mortal blade. I keep rest and Im traveling to different locations and coming back and still can't get the eavesdrop.

    What eavesdrop am I looking for exactly. I already talked to him about the mortal blade, I have already collected the mortal blade. What am I missing here?

    EDIT: Apparently I'm missing the eavesdrop about some secret kuro is keeping and I don't know what I'm supposed to do I can't get it.

    submitted by /u/The_Mortal_Blade
    [link] [comments]

    I accidentally fell after I stabby stabby the snake....

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Different fighting styles

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    I have been thinking about how sekiro should implement different fighting styles and I think I thought in a good way to do it. Each new fighting style would be unlocked in a new game + and will need that certain objectives be completed to get the fighting styles.

    Ng+1 terror style. Every single headless and chichiman warrior will drop a sword shard once defeated, once you get all sword shards you get the terror style where you can inflict terror on enemies by small amounts. If an normal enemy is completely filled with terror he will run away like the ashima guards in the invasion phase of the game, bosses will not run away but will get increased posture damage for 5he rest of the fight. Your moveset will be a faster version of the headline with some attacks of Orin of the water. You will have high posture but low damage in general.

    Ng+2 shadow style. Once you defeat every lone shadow warrior you will return to the well where an extra lone shadow mini-boss will face of against you for one last time for vengeance, if you defeat him you will get his sword and the shadow style where you fight like a lone shadow warrior with high vitality damage but low posture.

    Ng+3 sabimaru style. Once you get the sabimaru and encounter the tengu for the second time he will ask you if you know how to use this weapon. He will then ask you to find him in the place you killed gyobu ONIWAAA. There you will fight him until he get his posture broken. Then he will give a second Tony blade and will teach you how to fight with it. In this style you have low posture and damage but won't need spirit emblems to use the sabimaru prosthetic. You will fight like with the prosthetic.

    Ng+4 okami style. Of you use the floating passage against the sakura butt an okami warrior will be passive for a chat and ask where you learned it. Then he will give this style to you. You will be able to fight like an okami with great posture recovery but low posture.

    Ng+5 monk style. If you 5alk with the monk on the monkeys temple after getting frozen tears from the child. You will fight like a monk with high posture and high posture damage but low vitality damage.

    Ng+6 ashina style. After doing the shura ending you get isshins sword and the ashina style where you fight like an ashina elite and remove the cost of any ashina technique, having low posture but high vitality damage and posture damage.

    Ng+7 definitive style. Once you kill sword saint isshin you get the second mortal blade and this style that is like the ashina style but with high posture and reducing the mortal draw attacks cost by half.

    Edit: for the normal game you could get the brute style by killing the deheade ape without killing his partner. In this style you have high vitality damage but slow attacks.

    submitted by /u/dudu-T
    [link] [comments]

    Casually deflecting Gyoubu the Demon while using no offense or combat arts or items on Charmless.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    I beat Isshin the Sword Saint without taking a hit (Besides Lighting Reversal)

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:31 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment